Friday 11 April 2014

What's cooking at The Madhouse? menu plan 11/4


Last week before the school holidays when I'll be having my traditional food cupboard/freezer clearout !

Saturday

lunch - Either a trip to McDonald's or Spanish tortilla omelettes (with potatoes, bacon, onion, red & green peppers, mushrooms)

dinner - homemade soup

Sunday

lunch -  roast dinner or barbecue, depending on the weather

dinner -  leftover soup for the grown-ups, toasties for the kids

Monday

dinner - salmon with a fruity marinade involving mango vinegar that I haven't quite decided on yet, plus rice and veggies (or maybe salmon risotto? that could work)

Tuesday

dinner - something involving Korean glass noodles because I have half a pack to use up - I have a recipe for Jap Chae which looks good

Wednesday

lunch - meatballs and spaghetti

dinner - Durban curry

Thursday

dinner - Peri Peri Chicken with sweet potato wedges (bumped over from last week)

Friday

dinner - cottage pie

***Click on my Menu Plans tag to see all my other weekly menu plan blogposts.***


Meal Planning Monday


Want to see what everyone else is eating ? Head over to Meal Planning Monday at Mrs M's blog !

Other blogposts you may be interested in :

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...