Sunday 27 April 2014

Sunday weigh-in : Well, that was Easter !


Last week, I was delighted to make it into the 82 point somethings just by the skin of my teeth. Then it was Easter. I haven't been pigging out on chocolate (probably thanks to the SlimPod) but I have been eating a bit more than I usually would, so I was expecting a slight gain and hoping it wouldn't be too big. Today's verdict is a 700g gain - that's only a pound so it could be worse and I'll go all out to lose it next week.

On the exercise front, I haven't been on the Wii fit at all this week but we have a new hobby - geocaching - so we've been walking miles most days, looking for hidden caches. It's great fun as well as good exercise and I love finding something the whole family can enjoy together.

How about you? Hope you managed to survive Easter without scoffing your entire body weight in chocolate ! Are you brave enough to get on the scales today?!

Positives of the week

- I've only been eating the mini eggs and even then, only one or two at a time - could be worse !

- You can't lose every time so looking overall, I'm still on a downward curve

- The sun is back - not all the time but enough for us to get out and about a lot more.

Current targets 

Last week's target : Stay in the 82's. Avoid the Easter chocolates ! Fit in exercise, whether that be long walks or the Wii fit. (well, I'll call that a half done !)


This week's targets : Get back in the 82's and get loads of exercise, whether that be geocaching or Wii Fit.

Short-term targets : I have a new pair of bright blue target jeans to fit into ! (Done but I want them to be a bit looser.)

Longer-term targets : Get back to the 70-somethings. Get my badges back to "weight lost" being more than "left to lose"

START WEIGHT :93.7kg
TARGET WEIGHT : 67.8kg
WEIGHT LAST WEEK  : 82.9kg
WEIGHT TODAY : 83.6kg
WEIGHT LOST SO FAR :  10.1kg
STILL TO GO : 15.6kg
CHANGE THIS WEEK : +0.7kg



Feel free to add your weightloss posts to my weekly linkie - it's great to see how everyone else has been getting on and give each other support and encouragement. You can even grab the linkie code and add it to your own blog if you like. :)








Wobbles Wednesday

You might also like to join in with the #WobblesWednesday link-up over at AutismMumma

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

 MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods


10 comments:

  1. I think you've had a great week and honestly 700g is nothing, it's a fluctuation not a gain. Plus if you are more active you could be gaining some muscle. It really is nothing though.

    Geocaching sounds rather fun, I do love a good hike and fortunately I'm surrounded by some beautiful hilly countryside, sadly I don't drive as there are even more beautiful walks close by that I couldn't make it too easily.

    Sharon xx Beauty, Miscellany

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't drive either - great for making sure you walk loads ! :)

      Delete
  2. Geocaching sounds great fun. Good luck for next week x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Geocaching sounds great! Well done for some Easter restraint!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a bit late to the party this week! I shall be on the ball next week, promise. Well done for such a small gain. More and more people are mentioning the upside to this Slimpod. Time to investigate I think x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a bit amazing andso simple ! There's a discount code above if you click thorugh on the banner (and I earn a bit of commission !!) This week's linkie isnow live : http://madhousefamilyreviews.blogspot.com/2014/05/sunday-weigh-in-20-miles.html

      Delete
  5. Geocaching sounds like a lot of fun! Keep going, it's only a small gain and we all deserve a treat once in a while x

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a really good result considering Easter etc. like the sound of geocaching. All good fun in the fresh air. Thanks for linking up :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...