Sunday 26 October 2014

Sunday Weigh-in : A Soup-er Week !


It seems so much longer than a week ago that I was in Poland - where is the time going ?! Poland was a 5-day-long mammoth eating contest with daily cooked breakfasts and three-course restaurant meals twice a day so I was relieved (and stunned) to only put on 1kg.

This week, I was on holiday with the kids so we managed to get in a few long geocaching walks and I've been cooking up lots of soups and veg-packed warming casseroles. I must admit, I do love autumnal comfort food.

I wanted to get back to my pre-Poland weight this week and I did, and then some ! The scales say 83.8kg, so that's a loss of 2.7kg this week - wow ! I have no doubt a lot of that is lost water (it was that time of the month last week) but even so, I'm over the moon ! That's got me way back on track for hitting my next target  - "get my "kg lost" badge back into double figures by Halloween". In fact, I've just done the maths and I've done it already - 9.9kg lost now, yay ! Ooh, on to the next target -  get my "weight loss" badge higher than my "still to go" badge

Positives of the week

Everything seemed to happen all by itself this week - I guess that shows the healthy eating and exercise has become normal routine, not requiring any effort on my part

- I had to go to the doctor for Sophie, he spotted my FitBug and asked about it. When I said I walked a lot, he asked how many steps and looked very impressed when I said 15000-18000 per day !

- My badges are hugely motivating today - from 7kg lost on the ticker to 10kg and the badges changed from 16lb lost/45lb to go to .... 22lb lost/39lb to go :)

 

- My Fitbug app smiley has changed again on my goal page ... so far, it's gone from this to this ...


... to this. Getting ever closer to a smile !

Current targets 

Last week's target : Get back on track. Track all meals on the FitBug. Hit my steps target every day on the FitBug. Listen to the SlimPod and the FitPod at least once. Get back to pre-Poland weight (85.5kg)


This week's targets :  I know it's not sustainable to have a loss like this every week so I'll aim for any loss. (Part of me is expecting the scales to go back to last week's weight and tell me the batteries need changing !!)

Short-term targets 21kg to lose sounds a lot but breaking it down, aiming for 1kg a week, that's only about 5 months -
first target, get my "weight to lose" badge down into the 40's (it's currently on 51lb) by next week (done),
 second goal - get back to 85.6kg, my pre-holiday weight, by the end of September(done)
third goal : get my "kg lost" badge back into double figures by Halloween
fourth goal : get my "weight loss" badge higher than my "still to go" badge
fifth goal : get back into my (smallest) bright blue jeans comfortably
sixth goal : get back to 77kg - my lowest weight since my pregnancies

Longer-term targets :  Hit my target weight of 68kg. 

START WEIGHT :93.7kg
TARGET WEIGHT : 67.8kg
WEIGHT LAST WEEK  : 86.5kg 
WEIGHT TODAY : 83.8kg
WEIGHT LOST SO FAR :  9.9kg
STILL TO GO : 15.8kg
CHANGE THIS WEEK : -2.7kg



Feel free to add your weightloss posts to my weekly linkie - it's great to see how everyone else has been getting on and give each other support and encouragement. You can even grab the linkie code and add it to your own blog if you like. :)







Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

 MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

We Will Do It! Support Linky on The Purple Pumpkin Blog

11 comments:

  1. What a fantastic week well done on losing the Poland weight and then some ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous work! Well done! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like you're doing really well, it's sometimes hard to get back on track but you seem to be naturally getting back there without it being too much of a trauma! Good luck for next week!

    Sharon xx
    Beauty, Miscellany

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be honest, I did very little to have such a fab week. Not quite sure what happened but very pleased it did ! lol

      Delete
  4. That's brilliant Cheryl, very well done :) I like your image at the top. I keep having to remind myself of that :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I keep looking up motivational quotes, they do help ! :)

      Delete
  5. Well done on losing the holiday weight - it's always the thing we don't look forward to when coming home!! I do need to keep reminding myself how far I've come, even if it's just a little way; rather than how far I've got to go! Thanks for sharing on #WWDISL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is easier said than done, especially when progress seems slow !

      Delete
  6. Great result! I like the sound of the fitbug orbs. x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...