Wednesday 15 October 2014

#alphabetphoto : w is for ... wonky


There was a crooked man, and he walked a crooked mile.
He found a crooked sixpence upon a crooked stile.
He bought a crooked cat, which caught a crooked mouse,
And they all lived together in a little crooked house

I love this wonky house in Canterbury - it would make me feel drunk every time I went through the door if I lived there though !

My #alphabetproject so far :


To see what everyone else found for this week's letter or to join in yourself, head over to PODcast

Other blogposts you may be interested in :

13 comments:

  1. Perfect rhyme for the photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I thought our front door was wonky! #AlphabetPhoto

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that, it is fab. We used to have a student flat that was a bit similar

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you sure it wasn't just down to the alcohol-filled student parties ?! lol

      Delete
  4. Brilliant! We had a pub called the crooked house near my childhood home and I loved all the wonky doors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Not sure wonky doors and alcohol are a great mix - although it might make them look normal !!

      Delete
  5. How interesting! Makes me feel a bit seasick looking at the photo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Goodness, me, was that door designed like that or did the house sink and they fit the door to it? How peculiar!

    ReplyDelete
  7. fab photo and fab rhyme #alphabetproject

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...