Tuesday 20 May 2014

#alphabetphoto project : A is for ... adventure

As I scrolled through today's bloglovin roundup, I saw a post go through on White Lily Green that mentioned a new photography prompt linky that caught my imagination. It takes place over at PODCast and invites you to enter one (or several) photos depicting each letter of the alphabet.


For this week and the letter A, I've gone with the theme of adventure. I loved these photos that I took a couple of weeks ago when we were out geocaching in the dunes. The first one captures the spirit of heading around a corner and not knowing what to expect or where you'll end up next.


And the second one perfectly encapsulates the idea of the Madhouse kids walking in Daddy's footsteps ... quite literally ! Madhouse Daddy picked up a stick and started tapping on the ground as he walked along the paths and Pierre did exactly the same, replicating his movements exactly. It's clear to see who his role model is !

If you're a regular reader, you can't have failed to notice that we've gone geocaching mad at the moment so A for Adventure was the obvious choice !

You've only got a few hours to join in for the letter A so get in quick if you want to work through the whole alphabet ! Find out more at The Alphabet Photography page.

Other blogposts you may be interested in :

Madhouse Diaries : Fun in the sun

7 comments:

  1. Great photos Cheryl and they totally give that sense of adventure that you all have! Fabulous post.

    Thank you so much for sharing and joining in #alphabetphoto (letter B Linky open from tomorrow to Tuesday) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll definitely be joining in again ... no idea what I'll be using for B yet though ! :)

      Delete
  2. How spooky, we came up with the same again! I wonder if we will do that for B as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww thank you for mentioning me ;) I love Bloglovin for discovering things like this too! I think I found it from a blog I email subscribe too (one of many)

    Great photos! It looks like such a beautiful place and you are such a fun family! #alphabetphoto

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww I think calling us a fun family is about the biggest compliment I could wish for :) Looking around for inspiration for the letter B now !

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...