Sunday 18 May 2014

Sunday weigh-in : When life gets in the way ...


You know how it is ... busy time at work, sick kids to look after ... sometimes there just aren't enough hours in the day and all your best intentions take a back seat so it's been a bit of a meh-week this week. If I jump on the scales this week, I know it's going to be bad news so ... I'm not going to ! Several of you have decided to avoid the scales for a few weeks so I've decided to join you, for this week at least. I'll get back on track and see what the verdict is next week.

Thanks to everyone for linking up last week- it's great to have a regular gang/support group in place for when the going gets tough.

Positives of the week

- I picked fruit over ice cream at the canteen twice so the slimpod is still doing its magic, even if I haven't had a chance to listen to it lately

- I am aiming for a geocaching adventure at some point today :)

- All members of the family are now back to feeling well so I can catch up on sleep and get back on track !

Current targets 

Last week's target : Get the numbers going the right way again - get back on the Wii Fit on the days I'm working and go geocaching on my day off ! (FAIL - let's try again)


This week's targets : Same as last week - Get the numbers going the right way again - get back on the Wii Fit on the days I'm working and go geocaching on my day off, listen to the SlimPod again

Short-term targets : I have a new pair of bright blue target jeans to fit into ! (Done but I want them to be a bit looser.)

Longer-term targets : Get back to the 70-somethings. Get my badges back to "weight lost" being more than "left to lose"

START WEIGHT :93.7kg
TARGET WEIGHT : 67.8kg
WEIGHT LAST WEEK  : 83.8kg
WEIGHT TODAY : 
WEIGHT LOST SO FAR :  9.9kg
STILL TO GO : 15.8kg
CHANGE THIS WEEK : 



Feel free to add your weightloss posts to my weekly linkie - it's great to see how everyone else has been getting on and give each other support and encouragement. You can even grab the linkie code and add it to your own blog if you like. :)







Wobbles Wednesday

You might also like to join in with the #WobblesWednesday link-up over at AutismMumma

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

 MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods


5 comments:

  1. It's difficult, I think most of us have other things going on in our life, it just gets in the way, I think the main thing is that even if you don't have time to exercise you aren't then overindulging in other ways so even though for you it is a meh week it isn't all bad - be positive! You've one well in other areas.

    Not weighing myself works for me and I'm starting to see some positive results - which I am about to type about then link up!

    Sharon xx
    Beauty, Miscellany

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We headed off out for a lovely walk in the sunshine today so here's to a better week next week ! :)

      Delete
  2. I've had a week like yours too! I keep wondering whether to weigh in on tuesday or not. I've not gone over my points, infact i'm under them, I just feel like I haven't lost and if I see the scales go up that's all it'll take to make me head straight to the local cake shop! Fingers crossed next week is better to you x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's exactly why I didn't do it today - so easy to think sod it and comfort eat when you get a bad result, which is not a good move ! Skip the scales for a week if you think they'll lead you to a bad place :)

      Delete
  3. It can be a bit emotionally difficult to look at the scales when you know you're not going to like what you see, but making a promise to yourself to try harder next week is the way forward.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...