Friday 16 May 2014

What's cooking at The Madhouse? menu plan 16/5/14


The kids are off sick with a tummy bug today so I'll have to play it by ear - it may be a few days of plain rice, plain pasta, ham and boiled fish at this rate !

Saturday

lunch - pan-baked chicken (using So Juicy cooking sheets) with rice and ratatouille

dinner - homemade soup

Sunday

lunch -  BBQ hopefully

dinner -  leftover soup (the kids have started eating soup too so there isn't as much left over now - mini bagels or cheese toasties if we run out)

Monday

dinner - leftover bbq
 
Tuesday

dinner - meatloaf with sweet potato wedges and salad

Wednesday

lunch - homemade pasties with mash and peas/carrots
 
dinner - macaroni cheese


Thursday

dinner - chicken curry & rice

Friday
dinner - Potatoes, Okra & Baked Eggs (from Dock Kitchen Cookbook - I have a pack of okra in the freezer to use up !)

***Click on my Menu Plans tag to see all my other weekly menu plan blogposts.***

Meal Planning Monday


Want to see what everyone else is eating ? Head over to Meal Planning Monday at Mrs M's blog !

3 comments:

  1. Aww! I hope the kids are feeling better now!!
    Everything sounds fab!
    I'm liking the sound of the meatloaf....We've not had that for ages :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're fine now, luckily it was only a (very yucky !) 24 hour bug ! I haven't done meatloaf for ages either, thought it would make a nice change ... if I can remember how to make it ! :)

      Delete
  2. I love homemade pasties, they are always more tasty! Hope you have a good week x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...