Sunday 11 May 2014

Sunday weigh-in : A non-week !


Back to work and school this week so no time for big walks or geocaching and I didn't even get on the Wii Fit because my me-time was eaten up with running urgent errands. Salads and soups were on the menu though so it wasn't too bad a week overall. Verdict today : no change. That'll do, I guess !

Positives of the week

- We got in a mini geocaching trip on the bank holiday and I was delighted to see that the kids asked to go out despite the rain !

- I wore my target blue trousers to work and they were definitely not as tight as last time.

Current targets 

Last week's target : Get the numbers going the right way again - get back on the Wii Fit on the days I'm working and go geocaching on my day off ! (Hmmm I'll call that a FAIL this week then.)


This week's targets : Let's try last week's again - Get the numbers going the right way again - get back on the Wii Fit on the days I'm working and go geocaching on my day off !

Short-term targets : I have a new pair of bright blue target jeans to fit into ! (Done but I want them to be a bit looser.)

Longer-term targets : Get back to the 70-somethings. Get my badges back to "weight lost" being more than "left to lose"

START WEIGHT :93.7kg
TARGET WEIGHT : 67.8kg
WEIGHT LAST WEEK  : 83.8kg
WEIGHT TODAY : 83.8kg
WEIGHT LOST SO FAR :  9.9kg
STILL TO GO : 15.8kg
CHANGE THIS WEEK : -0.kg



Feel free to add your weightloss posts to my weekly linkie - it's great to see how everyone else has been getting on and give each other support and encouragement. You can even grab the linkie code and add it to your own blog if you like. :)






Wobbles Wednesday

You might also like to join in with the #WobblesWednesday link-up over at AutismMumma

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

 MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods


8 comments:

  1. Glad to see you're still going strong after I abandoned tthe weight loss yet again. Good luck for this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck for next week Cheryl x

    ReplyDelete
  3. If your clothes are feeling looser then you must be doing something right! Sometimes a week isn't enough time to get on top of things you plan to, I'm sure you'll get around to the Wii Fit soon. Going back to work actually works in my favour as I do as I usually make my steps depending on what I have on. Good luck for the week ahead!

    Sharon xx
    Beauty, Miscellany

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always love your words of wisdom and positivity xx

      Delete
  4. A STS is always good! A great clean slate for next week ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maintain isn't so bad, I'm sure you will rurn it around next week #WobblesWednesday

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...