Thursday 8 May 2014

Getting ready for a 1D party !


In exactly two month's time, Sophie's best friend, along with two other girls they know from school, is going to see One Direction in concert. Sophie isn't. Needless to say, she's gutted. Luckily, I have a plan to take the edge off the disappointment (slightly ... maybe ... !).

When partysupplies4you.co.uk got in touch about a potential partnership, I had a look on their website and spotted some 1D-themed goodies. They have a great value party pack for £9.22 that is ideal for teen/tween get-togethers, containing 8 plates, 8 cups, 16 napkins and 1 tablecover which are sure to provoke much squealing. If that's not enough, there are also two heart-shaped foil balloons (£2.50 each) that are bound to get their pulses racing ! I have no doubt that they will be deflated and stuck on bedroom walls for all to see and admire !


She may not be going to the concert but hopefully a little 1D-themed party will put a smile on her face instead ! Maybe this is when I should try at my hand at that amazing One Direction cake I told you about earlier in the year !


Disclosure : I received the products in order to write an honest review.

Other blogposts you may be interested in :

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...