Tuesday 13 May 2014

Nomad iPhone Charge Key review


For most people these days, it is unthinkable to head out without your mobile phone. However, I'm sure I'm not the only one who is a bit more forgetful when it comes to keeping the battery charged. On several occasions, I've gone to make a phonecall only to realise that my battery is totally flat. Doh !

Well, help is at hand, thanks to the ultra convenient Nomad iPhone Charge Key which is designed to slip on your keyring. It's slightly bigger than my keys but it's made of flexible rubber so it doesn't dig me in the leg if I sit down with my keys in my pocket and it adds no noticeable weight. (The ends are hard plastic though so it's robust enough for all that jiggling around in your pocket with your keys !)

One end has a USB connector that can be plugged into a Mac, PC or wall adapter and the other end plugs into your device (phone or tablet) to charge or sync it. While this may not help you if you're in the street or the car, it's ideal for me because I can sneakily recharge my phone from my computer at work when necessary.



If you prefer, it also comes in a card format, which may be better if you'd prefer keeping it in your purse or wallet.

Both products (card and key) with the lightning cable (as seen above) work with iPhone 5/5s/5c, Lightning iPad and iPad Mini and there is also a second Micro USB/Android Cable Key and Card available to work with Samsung Galaxy, HTC, Nexus, Windows Phone, BlackBerry, Lumia, LG and several more models, so make sure you buy the right one !


It arrives in letterbox-friendly packaging so you won't even have to wait in for the postie !

star rating : 4.5/5

RRP : $29

for more information : http://www.hellonomad.com/




Disclosure : I received the product in order to write an honest review.

Other reviews you may be interested in :

Moroccan holiday diaries : Meeting the locals !

1 comment:

  1. Embrace the model of this exceptional wooden wireless charger! Its chic aesthetics and remarkable efficiency establish it as the paramount choice for on-the-move enthusiasts. Revel in the simplicity of cord-free charging, accompanied by the charm of natural wood. This charger seamlessly marries style and cutting-edge technology, guaranteeing a reliable power source wherever your wanderlust takes you. Say farewell to cable chaos and welcome a seamless charging experience on your adventures.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...