Sunday 25 May 2014

Sunday weigh-in : One step back, one step forward !


Last week I took a week off the scales because I knew it would be bad news. I knew it would be bad news because I'd had a sneaky weigh-in midweek and saw 85.1 flash up. Eighty FIVE !! I wouldn't have minded if I'd been pigging out on chocolate or stuffing my face all week but I hadn't, I'd been doing everything right so I was very cheesed off. And refused to weigh in on Sunday !

So this week, I breathed a sigh of relief when I saw 83.9kg flash up. That's 100g more than 2 weeks ago but at least I can write last week off as a bad dream ! (Or accept that it was just water retention because of the time of the month !) Either way, phew !

Thanks to everyone who keeps linking up week after week- it's great to have a regular gang/support group in place for when the going gets tough.

Positives of the week

- Clean slate, time to get back on the downward slope !

- Rain stopped play - loads of storms, downpours and strong winds have meant that we haven't got out on walks and geocaching adventures all week, but I do have a couple of routes all prepped out as soon as the weather picks up - maybe even today.

Current targets 

Last week's target : Same as last week - Get the numbers going the right way again - get back on the Wii Fit on the days I'm working and go geocaching on my day off, listen to the SlimPod again (Good enough)

This week's targets : Seeing a five was a huge shock - let's go for a shock the other way and aim for an 82 point something !

Short-term targets : I have a new pair of bright blue target jeans to fit into ! (Done but I want them to be a bit looser.)

Longer-term targets : Get back to the 70-somethings. Get my badges back to "weight lost" being more than "left to lose"

START WEIGHT :93.7kg
TARGET WEIGHT : 67.8kg
WEIGHT LAST WEEK  : 83.8kg
WEIGHT TODAY : 83.9kg
WEIGHT LOST SO FAR :  9.8kg
STILL TO GO : 15.9kg
CHANGE THIS WEEK : +0.1kg



Feel free to add your weightloss posts to my weekly linkie - it's great to see how everyone else has been getting on and give each other support and encouragement. You can even grab the linkie code and add it to your own blog if you like. :)







Wobbles Wednesday

You might also like to join in with the #WobblesWednesday link-up over at AutismMumma

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

 MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods


3 comments:

  1. This is why I avoid the scales completely, they can fluctuate so much your weight changes throughout the day yet they always have such a negative effect on how you feel. I'm just in a pattern where I don't weigh and the fear of going so wrong means I make sure I do everything else right. The scales suck, I am thinking of writing down my measurements though!

    You seem to be doing the right things, if you are eating slightly less than you were before and moving slightly more you will get there it can just take time.

    Sharon xx
    Beauty, Miscellany

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fabulous advice as always, totally agree with everything you said (but I'm still a scales-junkie ! lol)

      Delete
  2. Sounds like you're back on track, good luck for next week. xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...