Sunday 26 June 2016

Get ready for a new pocket money craze - Tsum Tsum Squishies ! (review)


Pierre and Juliette are both obsessed with Tsum Tsums. They've been collecting the plush toys for a while now and as soon as they have enough pocket money, they always want to head to the toy shop to see if they have any new ones.


I didn't believe Juliette when she told me that they were designed as screen cleaners but she showed me on the label and I had to admit she was right ! I've told her it's a bad idea though because her beloved plush collectibles would end up very grubby (and I was also a bit concerned about them scratching the screen).


Tsum Tsums have now been given a new lease of life in Tsum Tsum Squishies, which are smaller, cuter and squishier versions of the original plush collectibles.



Series 1 of Tsum Tsum Squishies was comprised of 50 characters, including 8 Rare Characters and 4 Ultra Rare Characters. Just like the plush toys, they are stackable - in fact Tsum Tsum (pronounced Zoom Zoom, so we've all been saying it wrong all this time !) means "stack stack" in Japanese.


Things are about to get even more exciting because this month sees the launch of Series 2 Flocked Tsum Tsum Squishies which come with a super-fuzzy upgrade! Each pack contains famous characters from the smash-hit Disney movies and one of the characters is a surprise. Can you collect them all?

RRP : Disney Tsum Tsum Squishies 2 Pack £2.99; Disney Tsum Tsum Squishies 4 Pack £4.99; Disney Tsum Tsum Squishies Pack of 5 with Carry Carabiner £7.99

Suitable for Ages 3+


Disclosure ; We received the product in order to write an honest review.

6 comments:

  1. I've heard my neices talking about these -they look adorable and I'm sure they will be a big hit

    ReplyDelete
  2. My girls love these, im so addicted to the game

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't realise there was a game - I'll have to look it up, the kids would love it !

      Delete
  3. Why would you want to use these cute collectibles as a screen wipe? They are too nice for that! I can see them taking off.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...