Friday 17 June 2016

What's Cooking at The Madhouse? menu plan 17/6



I have a new Cambodian-themed Kitchen Trotter box to play with but I also need to have a clear out in the freezer, which has thrown up a few interesting bits and bobs. If the weather warms back up, I will want some lighter options too though so it's a total mish-mash this week.

Saturday 

lunch - probably McDonalds (they have new scampi salad wraps which are rather tasty)

dinner - I have a recipe for a Cambodian fish & noodle soup that sounds very strange because it has lettuce and cucumber in it, but I'll try anything once !

Sunday

lunch - roast dinner or BBQ depending on the weather

dinner - leftover soup and/or toasted sandwiches

Monday 

dinner - cheesy egg, bacon & mashed potato casserole

Tuesday 

dinner - lemongrass beef with rice & stir-fried veggies

Wednesday 

lunch - homemade burgers with spaghetti and tomato sauce

dinner - piri-piri chicken with buckwheat & coleslaw

Thursday 

dinner - cherry tomato, bacon & goat's cheese tart

Friday 

dinner - haggis with mash & whisky marmalade-glazed carrots

***Click on my Menu Plans tag to see all my other weekly menu plan blogposts.***

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a delicious week ahead, especially the Cambodian meals

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully ! The soup sounds a bit strange but I'll give it a go - watch this space !

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...