Friday 10 June 2016

What's Cooking at The Madhouse? menu plan 10/6



The weather still hasn't decided if it's winter or summer so I've decided to go for a mixture of light summery meals and winter warmers and pick what best suits the day's weather ! Either way, the summer holidays are inching their way ever closer so I'm happy ! :) I have to get inventive with black treacle this week so I'll be intrigued to see how it all comes out.

Saturday 

lunch - probably McDonalds

dinner - minestrone soup & homemade bread

Sunday

lunch - roast dinner or BBQ depending on the weather

dinner - bruschetta

Monday 

dinner - chicken satay skewers with rice and mango salsa

Tuesday 

dinner - Treacle & Spice Marinated Pork Steaks with mash & carrots

Wednesday 

lunch - beef stir fry with veg & noodles

dinner -chicken curry with rice

Thursday 

dinner - treacle-glazed salmon with couscous & creamy leeks

Friday 

dinner -choucroute (sauerkraut with boiled potatoes & smoked sausage)

***Click on my Menu Plans tag to see all my other weekly menu plan blogposts.***

4 comments:

  1. Some nice meals ahead. I need some inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some nice meals ahead. I need some inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some lovely choices there I like the fact your making your own bread well jealous lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't take the credit - I just lob the flour and water in the bread machine !!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...