Thursday 23 June 2016

Relaxation the Greek way with Oykos ! (review)


I'm now winding down at work and looking forward to the long, lazy summer holidays with the kids (definitely the biggest perk of being a teacher !) but the last couple of months have been absolutely manic, both at work and at home. There were school trips to Canterbury and London (three days in the pouring rain dragging round 54 grumbling teenagers, utter bliss - not !), end-of-term meetings and reports to fill in, school open days to go to (both Juliette and Sophie are moving up to the next school in September, with Sophie going on to sixth form and secondary school just starting for Juliette, leaving Pierre all by himself in junior school next year !), and humungous internet issues that ended up with us having to change providers. There just weren't enough hours in the day or days in the week, so it was absolutely perfect timing for Oykos to send me through a fabulous spa pack so that I could pamper myself and have some much needed relaxation.


As well as some sigh-inducingly comfy slippers, some gorgeously scented Sanctuary Spa body soufflĂ©, a funky blueberry EOS lip balm (that had both Sophie and Juliette fighting over it !) and a wonderfully luxurious Bolsius Aromatic blueberry-fragranced reed diffuser, I received some of Oykos' new Whip & Mix desserts - an airy, light, fluffy mousse made from Greek style yogurt, paired with a rich, fruity compote, bursting with blueberries. 



With all this blueberry love going on, simultaneously tingling my tastebuds and tickling my nostrils, I felt a bit like Violet Beauregarde in Charlie and the Chocolate Factory ! I was feeling blissed out rather than blue though ! 

Oykos Whip 'n' Mix (RRP £2.49 for a four pack) is also available in Cherry and Strawberry varieties and now that I've tasted how indulgent and fruity the blueberry ones are, I'll definitely be buying both. 

Disclosure : I received a lovely pamper package, including some Oykos Whip 'n' Mix, in order to write an honest review.

5 comments:

  1. Sounds nice. Have not tried anything by Oykos before

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore these so dreamy and light and delicious

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore these so dreamy and light and delicious

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't tried Oykos before but these desserts look fab. Well deserved pampering, it sounds like life has been manic

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds good, I haven't seen this brand before, I'll keep an eye out for it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...