I've just posted my review for the fabulous A Year Without Autumn, which you can read here. It's a tale of friendship, family and a mysterious time-travelling lift which is far too good to be reserved for the kids ! Thanks to the lovely author Liz Kessler (who you can follow on twitter @lizkesslerbooks), I have three copies of the book to give away to Madhouse Family Reviews readers.
To be in with the chance of winning, just do the following two things :
(1) follow my blog with Google Friends Connect (over on the side bar on the right)
(2) leave me a comment in the comments box with a way of contacting you (twitter name or email) and tell me : if you could take a lift to any year in the past or future, where would you go and why ? (If I don't hear back from you within a week, I'll have to pick another winner.)
Bonus entries :
You can do any or all of the following for bonus entries - just make sure you leave me one comment per entry so that they're all counted !
(1) I love reading your comments so leave me some extra comments on my other blogposts (maximum 5 - other giveaways don't count !) and I'll give you a bonus entry for each one. Just remember to leave me a comment here each time to tell me you've done so.
(2) Follow me on twitter (@cherylp59) and tweet about my comp - this is now dead easy if you click on the tweet button on the right-hand side bar. Feel free to shorten if necessary, or you can make up your own tweet. Make sure you copy in @cherylp59 so I can track this.
(3) Subscribe to my blog by email (near the top of the right-hand sidebar) so that all the new posts pop into your inbox in a handy digest every morning
(4) I've created a facebook page for Madhouse Family Reviews so I'd love for you to become a follower on there too - http://www.facebook.com/pages/Madhouse-Family-Reviews/144910798898626
UK only. Closing date : 30/10/11
Other current giveaways you may be interested in :
Giveaway #125 - Win Fireman Sam DVDs courtesy of Cartoonito Parents (& extra Facebook comp) - closing date 21/10