Thursday 6 October 2011

Vosene Kids Advanced Conditioning Defence Spray review


As I told you (here) a couple of months ago, Vosene sent us a fabulous hamper full of products and other items to help us with getting the kids (and myself !) back to school, so we've been busy trying out some of the goodies. We recently reviewed their Extra Shine Headlice-Repellent Detangler Spray (here) so this time, I decided to give the Advanced Conditioning Defence Spray a try.

To be honest, I wasn't really sure what the difference was between the two sprays as they both seem to offer the same things. The blurb on the back of the bottle says : "Instantly detangles even the worst knots leaving hair healthy and shiny." So ermmm what's the difference between that and the Extra Shine Headlice-Repellent Detangler Spray ?!

I sprayed it on Juliette's hair straight out of the bath and it seemed to smell the same and be equally effective at getting through the knots without tears and making the hair glossy without weighing it down. I examined the ingredients list and ... it is identical to the Extra Shine Detangler Spray !

The only difference is the packaging - this one has no mention of being for Pretty Princesses so I'm sure it will go down better with older kids or boys !

star rating : 4.5/5

RRP : £3.05 for 150ml


Other reviews you may be interested in :


2 comments:

  1. I could do with this for myself! Every night when I put my son to bed I lay down with him for a while and he twiddles my hair so when I get up I have the biggest tangle, lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. i could definately do with this for my little girl with all her curls her hair is always getting tangled thanks for the review : )

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...