Budding fairies and mischievous elves are invited into an enchanting little world that’s big on magic in Ben and Holly’s Little Kingdom: The Tooth Fairy, the new DVD release from the BAFTA award winning animation.
Brought to you from the creators of Peppa Pig, Ben and Holly’s Little Kingdom: The Tooth Fairy is available to buy from Monday 3rd October 2011 (£12.99 RRP Cert. U, Entertainment One). The DVD contains 10 exciting episodes that perfectly blend magic, adventure and humour that will delight and engage young fans.
Ben and Holly’s Little Kingdom is a firm favourite on Nick Jr and Channel 5’s Milkshake where boys and girls tune in every day to follow the adventures of Princess Holly and her best friend Ben Elf. Holly is a young fairy who is still learning how to do magic properly. Ben is an elf and elves don't do magic, but they are very good at making things. Along with their friends, Ben and Holly have lots of fun and exciting adventures playing together in the Little Kingdom.
Small in scale but big on magic Ben and Holly’s Little Kingdom: The Tooth Fairy is set to sprinkle a magical blend of fairy dust on homes across the land when it is released this autumn.
I've just reviewed Ben and Holly's Little Kingdom : The Tooth Fairy (here) and we all loved it. The 10-episode DVD was released on October 3rd so you can go out and buy a copy straight away, but Entertainment One have kindly given me 1 DVD for the one lucky Madhouse Family Reviews reader to win.
To be in with a chance of winning, just do the following two things :
(1) follow my blog with Google Friends Connect (over on the side bar on the right)
(2) leave me a comment in the comments box with a way of contacting you (twitter name or email). (If I don't hear back from you within a week, I'll have to pick another winner.)
Bonus entries :
You can do any or all of the following for bonus entries - just make sure you leave me one comment per entry so that they're all counted !
(1) Follow me on twitter (@cherylp59) and tweet about my comp - this is now dead easy if you click on the tweet button on the right-hand side bar. Feel free to shorten if necessary, or you can make up your own tweet. Make sure you copy in @cherylp59 so I can track this.
(2) I love reading your comments so leave me some extra comments on my other blogposts (maximum 5 - other giveaways don't count !) and I'll give you a bonus entry for each one. Just remember to leave me a comment here each time to tell me you've done so.
(3) Subscribe to my blog by email (near the top of the right-hand sidebar) so that all the new posts pop into your inbox in a handy digest every morning
(4) I've created a facebook page for Madhouse Family Reviews so I'd love for you to become a follower on there too - http://www.facebook.com/pages/Madhouse-Family-Reviews/144910798898626
UK only. Closing date : 05/11/11
Other current giveaways you may be interested in :