Forget about water and soapy suds - there’s a better way to clean your car that saves buckets of time, backache and effort. Mantis Instant Shine is a new car cleaning spray that doesn’t use water. Using it with a cloth means consumers can get a wet-look showroom finish in minutes. The trigger spray is incredibly easy to use. Just spray onto dirt, wipe away, and then buff for the perfect finish. No extra rinsing, polishing or soaking is required. The high lubricity polymers latch onto dirt, lifting it away from the surface, while gloss boosters give you a perfect shine and a resistant coating that keeps your bodywork sparkling for longer.
for more information : http://www.mantis-performance.com/instant-shine.html
It's available from ASDA and http://www.mantis-performance.com/
But 2 lucky Madhouse Family Reviews readers will each win a set of Mantis Instant Shine and a cloth to give their cars some TLC.
To be in with a chance of winning, just do the following two things :
(1) follow my blog with Google Friends Connect (over on the side bar on the right)
(2) leave me a comment in the comments box with a way of contacting you (twitter name or email). (If I don't hear back from you within a week, I'll have to pick another winner.)
Bonus entries :
You can do any or all of the following for bonus entries - just make sure you leave me one comment per entry so that they're all counted !
(1) You can have 3 bonus entries if you like the Mantis Instant Shine facebook page : http://www.facebook.com/pages/Mantis/203777146307191
(2) I love reading your comments so leave me some extra comments on my other blogposts (maximum 5 - other giveaways don't count !) and I'll give you a bonus entry for each one. Just remember to leave me a comment here each time to tell me you've done so.
(3) Follow me on twitter (@cherylp59) and tweet about my comp - this is now dead easy if you click on the tweet button on the right-hand side bar. Feel free to shorten if necessary, or you can make up your own tweet. Make sure you copy in @cherylp59 so I can track this.
(4) Subscribe to my blog by email (near the top of the right-hand sidebar) so that all the new posts pop into your inbox in a handy digest every morning
(5) I've created a facebook page for Madhouse Family Reviews so I'd love for you to become a follower on there too - http://www.facebook.com/pages/Madhouse-Family-Reviews/144910798898626
UK only. Closing date : 02/11/11
Other current giveaways you may be interested in :
Giveaway #125 - Win Fireman Sam DVDs courtesy of Cartoonito Parents (& extra Facebook comp) - closing date 21/10