Sunday 13 December 2015

Sunday weigh-in : Inching ever closer


Last week, the scales said 88.3kg, so this week I was hoping to get back into the 87's. Today the scales said 88.0kg. Aaagggghh so near and yet so far ! Oh well, it's still a loss, however small so I'm focusing on the positives, especially as this week has been manic - flat out at work with after school meetings, a trip to the cinema that I organised for over 100 kids, Madhouse Daddy's work's Christmas do straight after work and a horrible cold/fluey bug to contend with. Only one week to go the holidays and I'm counting down the days.

Positives of the week

- That's four losses in a row, however small.

- I haven't had the time or energy to listen to the SlimPod this week - but I'm still noticing things that made it work. I stuck to the mini wraps and fruit skewers at the Christmas do rather than the mini cakes and sweets, and I chose fizzy water instead of champage - and best of al, it was because that was what I fancied, not because I was making an effort.

- Last week's badges - 5kg lost, 49lb to go, 12lb lost - this week 6kg lost, 49lb to go, 13lb lost ... I love the way a teeny tiny 300g loss can still be enough to make a difference :)

Current targets 

Last week's target : Keep listening to the SlimPod. Get into the 87's. (well, FAILED but it was close !)


This week's targets : Christmas meal at the canteen and Christmas pot luck dinner at school to, so I may not get a loss next week. Just keep listening to the SlimPod and making the best choices possible.

Short-term targets 

(1) get back into the 80's
(2) get my "lbs lost" back into double figures
(3)  get my "weight to lose" badge down into the 40's
 (4)  get back to 87kg, my pre-holiday weight   
(5) get my "kg lost" badge back into double figures 
(6) get my "weight loss" badge higher than my "still to go" badge
(7) get back into my (smallest) bright blue jeans comfortably
(8) get back to 77kg - my lowest weight since my pregnancies

Longer-term targets :  Hit my target weight of 70kg.

START WEIGHT :93.7kg (BMI 34.8)
TARGET WEIGHT : 70kg (BMI 26)
WEIGHT LAST WEEK  : 88.3kg (BMI 32.8)
WEIGHT TODAY : 88.0kg (BMI 32.7)
WEIGHT LOST SO FAR :  5.7kg
STILL TO GO : 17.9kg
CHANGE THIS WEEK : -0.3kg

Feel free to add your weightloss posts to my weekly linkie - it's great to see how everyone else has been getting on and give each other support and encouragement. You can even grab the linkie code and add it to your own blog if you like. :)










Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

 MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods


7 comments:

  1. Hey, sorry I've not been around much, it still sounds like you're making some progress, I always find it can be difficult when busy!

    Sharon xx
    Beauty, Miscellany

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sharon, great to hear from you - how are you doing? What's been going on in your world lately? I miss reading your blog ! xx

      Delete
  2. You are doing really well, every loss is a step in the right direction, no matter how small it seems. You're going the right way and that's what matters

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bravo Cheryl ! Alors je te rejoins cette semaine avec un maigre mais appréciable -300 gr (jogging mais anniv de ma puce) donc je passe en dessous des 68,5 kg ce qui est mon positif de la semaine !!! À venir jeudi, Noël de l'école mais je vais essayer de poursuivre la descente vers 68 kg. Bravo encore et merci de ton soutien !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wahooo c'est super ! Dès le retour des vacances, je me remets à la course sur wiifit, c'est décidé !

      Delete
    2. Moi aussi je m'y remets car les congés de Noël et du nouvel an sont difficiles côté poids :-D

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...