Sunday 20 December 2015

Yoops I did it again ! Goodreads reading challenge 2015


2015 Reading Challenge

2015 Reading Challenge
Cheryl has
completed her goal of reading 52 books in 2015!
hide


Every year for the past few years, I've signed up for the Goodreads reading challenge. I set myself the target of 52 books. One book a week for the whole year always sounds like a tall order to me, but every year for the third year on the trot, I've managed to complete it !

I always like to look back over the books I've read so I thought I'd put together a roundup. Click on the book names to read my reviews and, if you've read any of them, please do share your comments below. I always love to compare notes and see what other people thought.

January


February


March


April



June


July


August


September


October


November


December

You can also see what I read in 2014 and 2013

2 comments:

  1. Fab! Big well done! I haven't counted the books I've read, but probably about the same. And I only read two of the books on your list. Happy reading in 2016!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Reading through the list has reminded me of some of the #readcookeat recipes I noted down and never got back to - maybe I will in the New Year !

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...