Sunday 6 December 2015

Sunday weigh-in : A tiptoe in the right direction !


Last week, I started listening to the SlimPod again and my mindset switched from "will I lose weight this week?" to "how much weight will I lose this week?". Then I jumped on the scales and saw 88.3kg which I was convinced was a no change. But I was actually OK with that because I'd noticed other changes like my jeans and coat feeling looser and this reminded me that, with the SlimPod, you often get weeks where the scales don't budge but you can feel a definite difference in your clothes.

When I came to write this post, I actually realised that last week was 88.6kg so I can log a loss - a tiny 300g one but enough to take me to my next mini-target. Woohoo !

Positives of the week

- That's three losses in a row!

- I've been picking fruit every day at the canteen in place of other desserts. And I have been drinking diet coke but it's turned into my treat in front of the telly in place of a snack, rather than what I drink when I'm thirsty.

- Last week's badges - 5kg lost, 50lb to go, 11lb lost - this week 5kg lost, 49lb to go, 12lb lost ... a teeny tiny 300g loss but it's still enough to cross off the next mini target (get my "weight to lose" badge down into the 40's) :)

Current targets 

Last week's target : Keep listening to the SlimPod. Hit the next mini target - get my "weight to lose" badge down into the 40's. (DONE !) 


This week's targets : Keep listening to the SlimPod. Get into the 87's.

Short-term targets 

(1) get back into the 80's
(2) get my "lbs lost" back into double figures
(3)  get my "weight to lose" badge down into the 40's
 (4)  get back to 87kg, my pre-holiday weight   
(5) get my "kg lost" badge back into double figures 
(6) get my "weight loss" badge higher than my "still to go" badge
(7) get back into my (smallest) bright blue jeans comfortably
(8) get back to 77kg - my lowest weight since my pregnancies

Longer-term targets :  Hit my target weight of 70kg.

START WEIGHT :93.7kg (BMI 34.8)
TARGET WEIGHT : 70kg (BMI 26)
WEIGHT LAST WEEK  : 88.6kg (BMI 32.9)
WEIGHT TODAY : 88.3kg (BMI 32.8)
WEIGHT LOST SO FAR :  5.4kg
STILL TO GO : 18.2kg
CHANGE THIS WEEK : -0.3kg

Feel free to add your weightloss posts to my weekly linkie - it's great to see how everyone else has been getting on and give each other support and encouragement. You can even grab the linkie code and add it to your own blog if you like. :)










Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

 MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods


12 comments:

  1. Fantastic! Tu es une inspiration pour moi à tel point que ça y est, je te rejoins véritablement dans ce projet de perte de poids (ou plutôt de retour à un IMC plus proche de mon poids santé). I weigh myself in on Mondays but this week won't probably be that fantastic (a teeny tiny -300 gr would be great). Up to now : weight loss -1,4 kg ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Et non, rien perdu cette semaine ... je reprends mes bonnes résolutions pour la semaine à venir ... ;-)

      Delete
    2. Rien perdu mais rien pris non plus - c'est déjà ça :)

      Delete
    3. Tu as bien raison ;-) Merci :-D Bisous

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. So how's the SlimPod working for you? Still doing its magic ?! xxx

      Delete
  3. Woohoo for you! :D You sound like you're feeling more positive about your weight loss again which is great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's always the first change I notice when I listen to the SlimPod - I still don't understand how it works but it definitely does something !!

      Delete
  4. 3 losses in a row is fantastic chick - just the boost you needed and it goes to show that the SlimPod really does work! You are right, it is all about the small steps in the right direction that all add up and all count! You are doing so well! Thank you for linking up with #WeightLossWednesday Sim xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...