Friday 18 December 2015

What's Cooking at The Madhouse? menu plan 18/12/15

We're off to see the wizard ! Oh no, forget that, we're just off, school's out for Christmas ... the holidays have begun and we can seriously start revving up getting ready for the big day ! I've made great headway in my cupboards but this week, I want to clear out some of my bookmarked recipes.

Saturday 

lunch - Hairy Bikers' citrus crusted chicken breast with mash & roasted root veg

dinner - Hairy Bikers' chicken noodle soup

Sunday

lunch - roast dinner

dinner - smoked salmon bagels

Monday 

lunch - Fun As A Gran's Stovies

dinner - onion tartlets with reblochon, served with boiled potatoes and salad

Tuesday 

lunch - Jollof Rice

dinner - Company Chicken

Wednesday 

lunch - Swedish cranberry meatballs with spaghetti

dinner - Pytt i panna - a Swedish dish that is perfect for clearing out the fridge

Thursday 

lunch/dinner - no idea - it won't be me cooking !!

***Click on my Menu Plans tag to see all my other weekly menu plan blogposts.***

Meal Planning Monday

Want to see what everyone else is eating ? Head over to Meal Planning Monday at Mrs M's blog !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...