Thomas & Friends have a brand new DVD coming out next week on 3rd September, the feature-length Blue Mountain Mystery The Movie. You might like to read our review of the DVD. You can buy it for £12.99 from next week (or you can pre-order it at Amazon already - click through to my review for the link.)
The synopsis of the DVD is :
When trouble strikes at the Blue Mountain Quarry, Thomas is sent to help his Narrow Gauge engine friends. While shunting and hauling, he discovers a mysterious small green engine hiding in the tunnels. Thomas is determined to get to the bottom of the mystery but discovering the truth is harder than he imagined! Why is the little engine hiding? And, will The Fat Controller send Thomas new friend away from Sodor forever? Travel on an exciting journey with Thomas and his friends in his biggest movie ever, tracking down clues, discovering lost engines, and revealing the power of friendship!
Thanks to HIT Entertainment, I have two copies of the Thomas & Friends Blue Mountain Mystery The Movie DVD to give away to lucky Madhouse Family Reviews readers.
To be in with a chance of winning, just do the following :
- Comment on one of my blogposts (other giveaways don't count !)
- Leave me a comment in the comments box with a way of contacting you (twitter name or email) and tell me which of my blogposts you commented on.
You can do any or all of the following for bonus entries - just make sure you leave me one comment per entry so that they're all counted !
(1) Follow me on twitter (@cherylp59) and tweet about my competition. You can use the handy retweet button over in my side bar (feel free to shorten it if necessary) or write your own tweet but make sure you copy in @cherylp59 so I can track this.
(2) Like "Madhouse Family Reviews" on facebook (https://www.facebook.com/MadhouseFamilyReviews) and leave me a message on my wall
(3) I love reading your comments so leave me some extra comments on my other blogposts (maximum 5 - other giveaways don't count !) and I'll give you a bonus entry for each one. Just remember to leave me a comment here each time to tell me you've done so.
(4) Subscribe to my blog by email (near the top of the right-hand sidebar) so that all the new posts pop into your inbox in a handy digest every morning
(5) click on the google +1 button over in my sidebar and/or add me as a friend on google+
(6) add a +k klout point to @cherylp59 on Klout and tell me which category you added it to
(7) Follow my blog with Google Friends Connect (over in the right hand side bar)
UK only. Closing date : 9/9/12
Please note, you will be contacted by email and/or twitter. If I haven't heard from you after a week, I'll have to pick another winner.
Other competitions you may be interested in :