Here's another recipe for you to try from Warburtons Hi-Taste Lo-Fat 2-week Eating Plan.
While these tarts are delicious served straight from the oven with fresh salad they are also delicious served at room temperature the following day. Keep in the fridge overnight.
Serves: 6, makes 12 tarts
Takes about 10 minutes to make and 12-15 minutes to cook
1 tbsp olive oil
12 slices Warburtons White Farmhouse Loaf
- 6 medium free range eggs
- 8 tbsp semi skimmed milk
- Large handful chopped fresh dill
- 3-4 salmon fillets (about 350g), skinned
- Large handful frozen peas (about 60g)
- A little grated Parmesan or Gruyere cheese (about 15g)
- 1. Preheat the oven to 190C/fan 170C/gas mark 5
- 2. Brush the oil inside the muffin tins.
- 3. Roll the Warburtons Farmhouse White bread slices to slightly flatten and then carefully use the slices to line the muffin tins. The bread will be taller than the muffin cases making cups to hold the filling.
- 4. Mix together the eggs, milk, chopped dill and freshly ground black pepper.
- 5. Cut the salmon into small pieces. Divide the salmon pieces and peas between the muffin tins. Top with the egg mixture and sprinkle a little cheese over the tarts.
- 6. Bake for 13-15 minutes or until golden and cooked.
for more information : www.facebook.com/warburtons
Other blogposts you may be interested in :
McCain Wedges Summer of Sharing Recipe #2 : Jamaican Jerk Chicken served with a Mango Chilli Salsa & Spicy Wedges