Tuesday 21 August 2012

Back to School goodies from Poundworld review


Unbelievable as it seems, the long summer holidays will soon be drawing to a close - boo hiss ! Although many kids probably don't get much out enjoyment out of trawling the shops for school uniforms and PE kits, I do remember I always used to love picking out my new pencil case, folders and stationery when getting ready for going back to school. Actually, as a teacher, I still do, to be honest ! I was therefore very chuffed when Poundworld got in touch to ask if we'd like to receive a selection of their Back to School goodies.

Today the postie delivered a lovely boxful, containing some fab-looking goodies, including three fluffy pencil cases (a real blast-from-the-past because I used to have one just like this at secondary school !), a pack of 8 scented gel pens (me and all three of the kids were excitedly sniffing these and squealing ealier !), an A4 pad and a pack of 5 Handwriting Pens, promising a smooth ink flow for effortless writing, which sound ideal for Juliette who is in the transition from pencil to ink.



Sophie was particularly impressed with the range of One Direction stationery sets (and I was impressed with the prices !). She was spoilt for choice with a pack of 5 pop-up pencils, 5 gel pens, a 5 piece stationery set and a secret diary with a pencil and padlock.

I was amazed to see that you can pick up all of these items for just £1. If you have a stationery/One Direction-mad tween or teen, it's definitely the ideal place to start your back to school shopping.

star rating : 5/5

RRP : £1 per item

for more information : www.poundworld.net

Disclosure : I received the above items (much to Sophie and Juliette's delight !) in order to write an honest review.

Other reviews you may be interested in :


Paperblanks journals review

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...