I've just posted my Anywayup Cups review where you can see Pierre and Juliette testing out their brilliantly leakproof classic beakers. They're not the only products available from Anywayup though - you can also buy funky cow-print cups and the gorgeous bird cups that you can see in the picture above. They're so cute !
I have a trio of Anywayup Bird Cups to offer to one lucky Madhouse Family Reviews reader.
Suitable for 6 months+
The Bird Cup brings a new level of fun to drinky time and when they love their cup, they are more likely to drink from it. The Bird Cup features Mandy Haberman’s new and improved inbuilt drip free valve that is easy to clean and easy to drink from. Designed for babies who are getting to grips with drinking independently, the easy to grip handles make the cup easy for little hands to hold.
for more information : http://www.anywayup.com/products/anywayup/24-bird-cup.html
To be in with a chance of winning, just do the following :
- Comment on one of my blogposts (other giveaways don't count !)
- Leave me a comment in the comments box with a way of contacting you (twitter name or email) and tell me which of my blogposts you commented on.
You can do any or all of the following for bonus entries - just make sure you leave me one comment per entry so that they're all counted !
(1) Follow me on twitter (@cherylp59) and tweet about my competition. You can use the handy retweet button over in my side bar (feel free to shorten it if necessary) or write your own tweet but make sure you copy in @cherylp59 so I can track this.
(2) Like "Madhouse Family Reviews" on facebook (https://www.facebook.com/MadhouseFamilyReviews) and leave me a message on my wall
(3) Like Anywayup on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/Anywayupcup and tell them you came over from Madhouse Family Reviews' giveaway
(4) Follow Anywayup on twitter at http://twitter.com/anywayupcup and tell them you came over from Madhouse Family Reviews' giveaway
(5) I love reading your comments so leave me some extra comments on my other blogposts (maximum 5 - other giveaways don't count !) and I'll give you a bonus entry for each one. Just remember to leave me a comment here each time to tell me you've done so.
(6) Subscribe to my blog by email (near the top of the right-hand sidebar) so that all the new posts pop into your inbox in a handy digest every morning
(7) click on the google +1 button over in my sidebar and/or add me as a friend on google+
(8) add a +k klout point to @cherylp59 on Klout and tell me which category you added it to
(9) Follow my blog with Google Friends Connect (over in the right hand side bar)
UK only. Closing date : 12/9/12
Please note, you will be contacted by email and/or twitter. If I haven't heard from you after a week, I'll have to pick another winner.
Other competitions you may be interested in :