The Skulduggery Pleasant series is hilarious, smart, action packed and full of extraordinary characters – a riotous blend of brilliant storytelling and comic book excitement, it’s perfect reading for kids who are bored of the same old heroes.
Children of 9 and up from all over the world have discovered the awesome thrills and humour of the skeleton detective and his teenage sidekick as they battle to save the world.
Kingdom of the Wicked is the seventh instalment in the biggest, funniest, most thrilling comedy-horror-adventure series in the universe - and the follow-up to 2011’s number-one bestseller, Death Bringer…
Across the land, normal people are suddenly developing wild and unstable powers. Infected by a rare strain of magic, they are unwittingly endangering their own lives and the lives of the people around them. Terrified and confused, their only hope lies with the Sanctuary. Skulduggery Pleasant and Valkyrie Cain are needed now more than ever.
And then there's the small matter of Kitana. A normal teenage girl who, along with her normal teenage friends, becomes infected. Becomes powerful. Becomes corrupted. Wielding the magic of gods, they're set to tear the city apart unless someone stands up against them.
for more information : www.skulduggerypleasant.co.uk
In honour of the 7th book in the series being launched today, I am very pleased to be able to give one lucky Madhouse Family Reviews reader the chance to win the whole series of Skulduggery Pleasant books - all seven of them !
To be in with a chance of winning, just do the following :
- Comment on one of my blogposts (other giveaways don't count !)
- Leave me a comment in the comments box with a way of contacting you (twitter name or email) and tell me which of my blogposts you commented on.
You can do any or all of the following for bonus entries - just make sure you leave me one comment per entry so that they're all counted !
(1) Follow me on twitter (@cherylp59) and tweet about my competition. You can use the handy retweet button over in my side bar (feel free to shorten it if necessary) or write your own tweet but make sure you copy in @cherylp59 so I can track this.
(2) Like "Madhouse Family Reviews" on facebook (https://www.facebook.com/MadhouseFamilyReviews) and leave me a message on my wall
(3) I love reading your comments so leave me some extra comments on my other blogposts (maximum 5 - other giveaways don't count !) and I'll give you a bonus entry for each one. Just remember to leave me a comment here each time to tell me you've done so.
(4) Subscribe to my blog by email (near the top of the right-hand sidebar) so that all the new posts pop into your inbox in a handy digest every morning
(5) click on the google +1 button over in my sidebar and/or add me as a friend on google+
(6) add a +k klout point to @cherylp59 on Klout and tell me which category you added it to
(7) Follow my blog with Google Friends Connect (over in the right hand side bar)
UK only. Closing date : 16/9/12
Please note, you will be contacted by email and/or twitter. If I haven't heard from you after a week, I'll have to pick another winner.
Other competitions you may be interested in :