Monday 24 November 2014

Madhouse recipe : Instant S'mores


This summer, we discovered how delicious S'mores are. When I spotted a tub of Toasted Marshmallow Creme in this month's Degustabox, I wanted to see if it would work as a winter, BBQ-free version of S'mores and, I'm delighted to say, it does !


I just know the kids will be polishing this tub off in no time at all because the Instant S'mores are so simple to make and taste so lovely that this will be the go-to snack when they get home from school from now until we run out ! You just take a couple of plain biscuits (we used Rich Tea but digestives would work well too), spread one with Nutella, one with marshmallow creme and sandwich them together. That's it !


The marshmallow creme is also lovely on toast (or by the spoonful straight out of the tub !). I'd love to use it as a topping for cupcakes or cheesecake but I'm dreaming, it'll be long gone before I get the chance to try it !

We received the tub of Solo Marshmallow Creme in a Degustabox but you can buy it from www.americansoda.co.uk and selected other outlets too.

Other blogposts you may be interested in :

Madhouse recipe : Bacon and Lentil Soup

3 comments:

  1. These look fabulous, I'm instantly hungry ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. fab idea, the marshmallow crème sounds so yummy

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look so good, never heard of s'mores. But that toasted marshmallow stuff looks lush. x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...