Sunday 30 November 2014

Sunday weigh-in : That's more like it !


After a couple of catastrophic weeks (well, great weeks actually - my birthday and a weekend trip to London - but catastrophic for the scales!), I just wanted a loss, however small, this week.

I had no time for fitness (which is why the quote above made me smile when I saw it) because I was busy filling in school reports and catching up on the stuff that didn't get done last week when Pierre was ill, but I've been making an effort on the food front. Lots of fruit, soup and salads and a couple of Slimfast shakes instead of going to the canteen when the menu looked particularly unhealthy !

So, this morning, the scales flashed up 86.3kg - a 700g loss. That'll do nicely !

Positives of the week

- I had to change the batteries in my Fitbug Orb which reminded me, I still haven't downloaded the Kiq 12-week plan. Internet was playing up all week but I will sort it today. It might give me an extra boost.

- On the 2 days my Fitbug Orb wasn't tracking properly because the battery was dying, I actually got in loads of steps so I was disappointed I didn't hit many targets lately. Time to get the numbers up again, I've been slacking lacking, averaging 10-12,000 per day when I was up in the 15-18,000s. Probably due to the weather mainly.

Current targets 

Last week's target : A loss - however small. 1kg would be fantastic but even 100g would be a step in the right direction. Get back to foodtracking, SlimPod listening and meeting my step targets on at least 4 days. Get back into a positive mindset. (DONE !)

This week's targets : Keep the momentum going - another loss. Let's go for a big push and aim to hit the 84 point somethings - it's feasible just about !

Short-term targets 21kg to lose sounds a lot but breaking it down, aiming for 1kg a week, that's only about 5 months -
first target, get my "weight to lose" badge down into the 40's (it's currently on 51lb) by next week (done),
 second goal - get back to 85.6kg, my pre-holiday weight, by the end of September(done)
third goal : get my "kg lost" badge back into double figures by Halloween
fourth goal : get my "weight loss" badge higher than my "still to go" badge
fifth goal : get back into my (smallest) bright blue jeans comfortably
sixth goal : get back to 77kg - my lowest weight since my pregnancies

Longer-term targets :  Hit my target weight of 68kg. 

START WEIGHT :93.7kg
TARGET WEIGHT : 67.8kg
WEIGHT LAST WEEK  : 87kg 
WEIGHT TODAY : 86.3kg
WEIGHT LOST SO FAR :  7.5kg
STILL TO GO : 18.2kg
CHANGE THIS WEEK : -0.7kg



Feel free to add your weightloss posts to my weekly linkie - it's great to see how everyone else has been getting on and give each other support and encouragement. You can even grab the linkie code and add it to your own blog if you like. :)







Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

 MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

We Will Do It! Support Linky on The Purple Pumpkin Blog

3 comments:

  1. Pam Francis Gregory30 November 2014 at 10:24

    Great result - Keep going!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's fantastic! It's fine having a couple of 'off' weeks because you know you'll get back on track

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're going in the right direction which is always great, even your slacking steps are fantastic!

    Sharon xx
    Beauty, Miscellany

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...