Thursday 6 November 2014

New Aldi Specialbuys Outdoor Range launches today


Aldi have a new functional and affordable outdoor range launching today and, having had a sneak peek, I can tell you that it's well worth checking out. As a fan (or maybe addict would be a better word ?!) of geocaching, I'm out in all weathers so I was keen to see what was on offer.

Highlights from the range include a fashionable and practical Parka Jacket (£29.99), sturdy walking boots (£19.99), a warm structured fleece (£9.99) and a handy 17 litre outdoor backpack (£5.99). Yes, you did read those prices right !


They kindly sent me one of the parkas and I love it - so much so, in fact, that I'm wearing it all the time, for going to work and general day-to-day wear as well as getting out in the rain on long walks and geocaching adventures. It's really comfortable, very warm and I love the deep closed pockets (handy for stashing pens, paper, the GPS and a few treasures to exchange in the caches).



 I also love the soft snuggly faux fur trim on the hood and the sturdy zip that closes right up to nose-height, if you so desire (great when it's raining !) I hadn't noticed that the hood is detachable, which may be handy in the springtime - but for now, it's staying firmly on as it's been keeping me dry and warm at the bus stop !

The parka is just one of the products on offer though - here is the complete list :

Product
Price
Memory Foam Insoles
£1.79
Coolmax Liner Sock 2pk
£3.49
Wool Midweight Walking Socks
£3.99
Torch & Headlight Set
£4.99
Gaiters
£4.99
Automatic Umbrella
£4.99
Men’s/Ladies’ Bamboo Base Layer
£4.99
Walking Pole
£4.99
Outdoor Backpack
£5.99
Men’s/Ladies’ Outdoor Thermal Base Layer
£9.99
Men’s/Ladies’ Structured Fleece
£9.99
Ladies’ Thermal Outdoor Trousers
£11.99
Men's Thermal Outdoor Trousers
£11.99
Walking Shoes
£14.99
Men’s/Ladies’ Softshell Stretch Trousers
£14.99
Ladies’ Walking Boots
£19.99
Men’s Walking Boots
£19.99
Men’s/Ladies’ Parka Jacket
£29.99

The range is in stores from 6th November and while stocks last but I predict these won't hang around for long so get in quick !

Disclosure : I received a parka in order to write an honest review.

Other blogposts you may be interested in :

Madhouse Diaries : Best geocache ever !

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the information. I'm off to Aldi's.

    Rachel Craig

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...