Friday 28 November 2014

What's Cooking At The Madhouse? menu plan 28/11/14


I managed to clear a bit of space in my kitchen cupboard this week - things no longer fall out when I open the door ! - so I'm going to try to keep the momentum going and use up some more things that have been lurking in there for a while. Especially as I put in a big order of American products today from americansoda.co.uk, a company I discovered in my Degustabox last month - yum, that's one of my Christmas presents to me sorted ! I'll definitely be needing that cupboard space though !

Saturday

lunch - McDonald's or something because we're off Christmas shopping at a big shopping centre (wish us luck !)

dinner - homemade veggie soup and some sundried tomato & parmesan bread that I made

Sunday

lunch - roast chicken or pork with roast potatoes and veggies or we might do pierrade for a change

dinner - leftover soup or porridge

Monday

dinner - spaghetti carbonara

Tuesday

dinner - baked potatoes with tuna & mayonnaise and salad

Wednesday

lunch - spicy chicken, rice and creamy courgette bake

dinner - bacon and bean casserole with root veg mash

Thursday

dinner - pesto, bacon & mushroom lasagne

Friday

dinner - smoked salmon & cream cheese bagels

***Click on my Menu Plans tag to see all my other weekly menu plan blogposts.***

Meal Planning Monday


Want to see what everyone else is eating ? Head over to Meal Planning Monday at Mrs M's blog !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...