Friday 14 November 2014

Autumnal Foodie Treats from Amazon


What do you buy from Amazon ? Most of the time, I go to them for books and DVDs, sometimes toys, but never food. When they sent me through a press release recently with some Bonfire Night and autumnal foodie treat ideas, I saw the error of my ways though - I definitely need to go and investigate !


To tempt me further, they sent us through some fabulous Joe & Sephs Toffee Apple with Cinnamon Popcorn, which they sell as a triple pack (3 x 80g, currently priced at £9.87). It's pricey but oh my goodness, it has to be the most delicious popcorn I've ever tasted ! You know when you eat caramelised popcorn and you pick through the bag trying to find all the darker coloured pieces with the most coating? Well, imagine a bag with just those pieces and that's what you get here. There's not one single unpopped kernel (so no risk of broken teeth !) and each piece is soft and fluffy with a lovely gooey sweetness and delicious apple/cinammon flavour coming through.

Some other foodie treats that they suggested that sound equally divine are :

Hope and Greenwood Terrific Toffees Bag, Pack of 2, Currently priced at £5.98
Mountain Cider Hot Spiced Apple; Currently priced at £29.36
Teapigs Rooibos Creme Caramel, Currently priced at £4.15
Simply Toasted Marshmallow Syrup, 1 Litre, Pack of 2, Currently priced at £14.70
Whittard of Chelsea Rocky Road Hot Chocolate Currently priced at £6

This has given me a great gift idea - putting together a handpicked Christmas hamper of goodies for those hard-to-buy-for people.



Disclosure : We received some popcorn in order to write an honest review.

Other blogposts you may be interested in :

The Perfect Winter Breakfast (Ready Brek review)

1 comment:

  1. I have never bought food on there, I occasionally get nappies or a sack of dog food

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...