Wednesday 4 February 2015

Check out the fab Comic Relief Persil Bio bottle !


I've already told you about the special limited edition Red Nose Day PG Tips packs and the Strawberry Weetabix that have been launched to help support Comic Relief, but I have another red-nosed product to show you and I absolutely LOVE the packaging !

For a limited time only, the Persil Small & Mighty bottle is swapping its usual dosing ball for a cheeky take on a Red Nose, complete with funny face. As a mum of three kids, I seem to spend half of my life (or half of my days off, at the very least) doing the laundry, so finding a bottle of Persil that instantly puts a smile on my face when I pull it out of the cupboard is definitely a good thing.  

I like Persil Small & Mighty anyway. With years of dedicated research and innovation, it promises to tackle the toughest stains even in a quick wash, and the bottle is equipped with an easy-to-open flip top lid and spout for mess-free pouring. The dosing ball also doubles up as a pre-treater against tough stains - you pour the liquid detergent directly on to the stain and rub with the Eraser Ball’s dimpled surface, before your main wash.

The red nose bottle is just the icing on the cake - I'll miss it when it's gone so I may have to stock up on a few bottles, especially as I'll be helping Persil* in their efforts  to raise a whopping £1 million for Red Nose Day 2015 for those living incredibly tough lives in the UK and across Africa.

extra in

*Persil and PG tips are working together to donate £1million to Red Nose Day. Persil will donate 8p per promotional pack produced.

Limited Edition available in major supermarkets and retailers from 26th January 2015. NEW Persil Small & Mighty comes in 4 sizes: 15, 25, 40 and 60 wash packs :

· Persil Bio and Colour – 525ml – 15 washes - £4.69
· Persil Bio and Colour – 875ml – 25 washes - £6.79
· Persil Bio and Colour – 1400ml – 40 washes - £9.99
· Persil Bio and Colour – 2100ml – 60 washes - £13

Disclosure : We received the product in order to write an honest review.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...