Wednesday 18 February 2015

Mum's Notes - a splash of luxury for mother's day (review)


What do you do when your child says something heart-meltingly cute, you come up with the perfect recipe or you want to meal plan or organise a big party? These days, most people reach for their blog and social media channels, but you still can't beat putting pen to paper and keeping a hard copy for posterity. I still have a paper calendar, family organiser and address book and I love snipping recipes out of magazines to stick in a book of recipes to try at a later date, so I was over the moon to receive a Mum's Notes notebook to review from Mum's Office.


It has a beautiful raspberry-coloured cover with a funky snakeskin effect that I absent-mindedly find myself stroking at idle moments in school meetings ! It offers a real sense of luxury with thick, high quality paper and gilted edges. I also love the fact that it has rounded corners so that it doesn't jab me in the leg when I sling my school bag over my shoulder and walk to the bus stop.


Each double page has one side lined and one side blank which is perfect for doodles, visual plans or sticking in keepsakes or snipped out recipes. It also has some pretty ribbons which are great for marking your page.


There are some other equally funky colours available - peppermint, blackberry or silver. The portrait style 15 x 20cm format is the perfect size - small enough to fit in your handbag but big enough to have plenty of creative space.


If you want to splash out on a little taste of luxury for yourself or buy something that's both funky and functional for your own mum for Mother's Day, it's a great gift idea. If you want another fab idea, check out my review of the ultra-convenient menu planner/shopping list, also from Mm's Office.

star rating : 5/5

RRP : £12.95

for more information : http://www.mumsoffice.co.uk/

Disclosure : I received the product in order to write an honest review.

1 comment:

  1. I really like these notebooks, think the pale blue is my favourute

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...