Friday 11 October 2013

What's Cooking at The Madhouse next week? menu plan 11/10/13


It's a busy week on the cards at work so it'll be a week of things I can cook without using my brain in the slightest ! I'll save the exciting new recipes for when I'm on holiday and have more time and energy.

Saturday

lunch - I have parent-teacher meetings (on a Saturday morning - *groans*) so it'll be a quick trip to McDonald's when we've finished

dinner -  homemade vegetable soup with freshly made bread (I'll do the bread, Madhouse Daddy can do the soup, as usual !)

Sunday

lunch - traditional Sunday roast - maybe chicken or pork

dinner - a sandwich or a bowl of porridge

Monday  

dinner - cottage pie with mixed root veg mash thatch

Tuesday

dinner - herby chicken thighs with ratatouille and rice

Wednesday

lunch -  tuna and tomato pasta bake - we seem to be having a pasta bake every week at the moment

dinner - something in the slow cooker - beef stew with carrots, parsnips, mushrooms, onions and potatoes maybe

Thursday

dinner -  grilled lime & garlic salmon fillets with rice and broccoli

Friday

dinner - cheese toasties with a side salad - it's the end of a long week so that's all I'm cooking !

***Click on my Menu Plans tag to see all my other weekly menu plan blogposts.***

Other blogposts you may be interested in :

2 comments:

  1. Like the cheese toast on Friday. I'd do the same.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL If I'm lucky, there may even be enough leftovers from the week to do NO COOKING AT ALL !!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...