Thursday 31 October 2013

I'm getting my thinking cap on for the Applewood Spreadable blogger challenge !


A couple of weeks ago, a cheeky little email landed in my inbox that made me smile - it made me get a big CHEESY grin actually ! It started : "I would like to invite you to take part in an Applewood Spreadable blogger challenge, to create your own family recipe using the cheese and a hamper full of delicious ingredients that we will provide. If you are interested in taking part, we would send you a hamper full of delicious ingredients to act as inspiration, as well as some Applewood Spreadable and a bottle of something tasty to help wash down your meal." What's not to like?!


It got even better when I saw the fabulous hamper that arrived - hmmm what will I be able to rustle up with this little lot?


I love the interesting combination of store cupboard basics and more unusual ingredients. I think I have an idea for lunch actually - that cute little pumpkin is begging to be used as it's Halloween today !

Watch this space to see the recipes that I come up with and let me know if you're taking part too - I'd love to see your creations.

Disclosure : I received the hamper in order to take part in the challenge.

Other blogposts you may be interested in :

Madhouse recipe : Quick Midweek Moroccan Chicken

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...