Thursday 17 January 2013

Schwartz : A Year of Flavour with Herbs & Spices


Just before Christmas, Schwartz sent me through an exciting box of herbs and spices, along with a handly little kitchen handbook entitled « A Year of Flavour with Herbs & Spices ». I love adding herbs and spices to my signature dishes, constantly playing around with different flavours to keep things exciting, so I really relate to their « add a little, change a lot » ethos.


I've popped the handbook in the kitchen down the side of the microwave for easy access because it's a book I'm planning on looking at many times throughout the year. For each month, it contains cookery hints and tips, ideas for quick meals (often just adding a quick sprinkle of spice for an exciting burst of flavour) and more elaborate recipes, all of which use the season's fresh produce and are adapted for the time of year.


I'll keep you updated throughout the year as I try out some of each month's suggestions and get to grips with the herbs and spices in my goodie box. Look out for January's post, coming up in just a moment.

for more information : http://www.schwartz.co.uk/

Disclosure : I received a box of Schwartz herbs and spices, along with their A Year of Flavour book, in order to write honest reviews.

Other reviews you may be interested in :


Schwartz review #19 : Bag 'n Season

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...