Saturday 26 January 2013

#BreakfastWatch Day 6 : Gingerbread Porridge



Nothing like eating a bowl of porridge and feeling all that warmth sliding down your throat and settling into your tummy. It always makes me feel like the Reddy-Brek kid in the old 80's advert! I had Dorset Cereals Gingerbread Porridge today - yum ! If you're thinking it looks too dry, that's the way I like it - I hate sloppy milky porridge ! Holding the bowl has warmed up my cold hands too so it's ideal for cold winter mornings.


for more information about Farmhouse Breakfast Week :
for more information : www.shakeupyourwakeup.com

Disclosure : I received a hamper full of breakfast goodies in order to encourage us to take part in #breakfastwatch. 


Other blogposts you may be interested in :

3 comments:

  1. Gingerbread porridge sounds yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm afraid I'm very naughty and rarely eat breakfast but my son loves the Gingerbread Porridge.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...