Sunday 13 January 2013

Sunday weigh-in : Getting fitter not fatter !




My target for this week was to get back to my pre-Christmas weight and have a bigger number on my "weight lost" than "weight left to lose" badge again. I've failed - I actually put on 200g ! - but I'm still counting this week as a huge success because I'm really proud of myself for managing to squeeze in time (in between getting home from work and heading back out on the school run - phew !) to do a fitness DVD, not once but twice ! I lost an amazing 13kg last year and am hoping to keep that momentum going, but my new challenge is to try and up my activity levels too. I don't drive so I already walk a lot, but I want to get some extra sporty activity in on a weekly basis for the new year.

You may have seen my review of Rosemary Conley & Kardy Laguda's Kardy-O-Fun Dance Workout DVD last week. The first time, I managed the warm up, the easy workout and half of the classic level, but the second time, I completed the whole thing, including the Peak level. I'm hoping to keep this up on a regular basis.

I also made good food choices at home - lots of soup and a salad at McDonald's, even if the options at the canteen weren't great this week - so I'm happy with my week, whatever the scales say.

START WEIGHT : 91.9kg
TARGET WEIGHT : 66kg
WEIGHT LAST WEEK  : 78.8kg
WEIGHT TODAY : 79.6g
WEIGHT LOST SO FAR :  12.3kg
STILL TO GO : 13.6kg
CHANGE THIS WEEK : +0.2kg


Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter


 MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Good luck to everyone else in the weight-loss gang and feel free to link up to your weigh-in posts on our weekly linky below - I look forward to catching up with your news.






Disclosure : I'm currently using a Thinking Slimmer SlimPod and a WeightWatchers Online subscription, in return for honest feedback. I also receive regular hampers of WeightWatchers products, and have also benefitted from a one-month Jenny Craig trial.

3 comments:

  1. Well done on the workouts, and no matter what the scales say I think you're doing fantastic. Good luck for next week x

    ReplyDelete
  2. 200g is hardly anything. Well done on those fitness DVDs. Hubbies away this week so I should really dust off some of mine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are doing amazing, and you should be proud of yourself.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...