Saturday 19 January 2013

Getting ready for #BreakfastWatch next week !


I told you earlier in the week about next week being Farmhouse Breakfast Week. In order to help us Shake Up our Wake Up here at The Madhouse, the organisers have sent us through a lovely hamper full of breakfast goodies. I've been looking through the recipes on the www.shakeupyourwakeup.com website and will be showing you what we'll be having for breakfast every day next week. I'm quite excited about trying out some new recipes actually, and they're all things that will be quick to prepare or made in advance because it's always a mad rush in the mornings as it is ! What about you? Are you planning on taking part in #BreakfastWatch?

for more information : www.shakeupyourwakeup.com

Disclosure : I received a hamper full of breakfast goodies in order to encourage us to take part in #breakfastwatch.

3 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to reading what you'll be having for breakfast each day, I hadn't heard about #BreakfastWatch till now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to reading about what you'll be having for breakfast each day next week. We all eat breakfast but I'm afraid it's just a bowl of cereal on school days due to lack of time - though the cereal varies according to what's on special offer when I do my shopping! Weekends we usually get bacon sandwiches on day and sausage the next. Not very adventurous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not taking part but am interested to know what other people have for breakfast!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...