Wednesday 23 January 2013

#BreakfastWatch Day 3 : Bacon Sandwich


There's nothing like a hot breakfast to start the day when it's freezing cold outside. Farmhouse Breakfast Week has been going down a storm at The Madhouse so far because I've been catering to everyone's "dream breakfast" demands with sweet and savoury muffins, pain au chocolat and the classic bacon sandwich on the menu so far. (I am completing each of these breakfasts with a yogurt and a piece of fruit to keep them nutritionally balanced, by the way !) Last night, I knocked up a lovely crusty seeded loaf in the bread machine. 


Add some dry fried bacon and a dollop of HP sauce - delicious !

If time is tight in the morning, I have discovered that you can cook your bacon the night before, stick it in the fridge overnight and zap it in the microwave for 30 seconds as you're slicing your bread. I'm going to have to stop saying I haven't got time for breakfast - all it takes is a little forward planning :)


for more information : www.shakeupyourwakeup.com

Disclosure : I received a hamper full of breakfast goodies in order to encourage us to take part in #breakfastwatch.


Other blogposts you may be interested in :

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...