Sunday 30 March 2014

Sunday weigh-in : I've recharged my batteries


After a couple of weeks of no weigh-ins, I've recharged my batteries, both literally and figuratively. While I didn't have a major blowout and stuff my face on cakes and biscuits, I have noticed that I'm more likely to snaffle a chocolate on the way past the box if I'm not thinking in the back of my mind that I wonder what the scales will say at the end of the week. I have bought some new batteries now though so I'm back to weighing in.

These past two weeks have been really busy - first I had all the school reports to fill in, then I had after school meetings. Next week will be the same - I'll be home late on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. There has literally been no time for the Wii-fit at all so I wasn't expecting a great weigh-in today. In the end, it's not too bad - 84.4kg, a 300g gain over three weeks, I can deal with that !

Positives of the week

-  A 100g gain a week when I'm not really worrying about what I eat and doing no exercise sounds pretty good to me, especially as I've had lots of chocolates to review for Mother's day and we've been making loads of cakes !

- I've been missing the Wii-fit so I'll be enthusiastic about starting up again after this final manic week

Current targets 

Last week's target : Breathe ! Life gets in the way sometimes and this week and next will be manic at work so I'll not be overly worrying about food or exercise. Listen to the Slimpod and replace the batteries in the scales !
(Done !)

This week's targets : Another crazy week at work coming up so just do my best for food choices and listen to the SlimPod a few times. Get my weight lost badge back to double figures (because - boo ! - that 300g gain was enough to bring it back down to 9kg lost !)

Short-term targets : I have a new pair of bright blue target jeans to fit into ! (Done but I want them to be a bit looser.)

Longer-term targets : Get back to the 70-somethings. Get my badges back to "weight lost" being more than "left to lose"

START WEIGHT :93.7kg
TARGET WEIGHT : 67.8kg
WEIGHT LAST WEEK  : 84.1kg
WEIGHT TODAY : 84.4kg
WEIGHT LOST SO FAR :  9.3kg
STILL TO GO : 16.4kg
CHANGE THIS WEEK : +0.3kg



Feel free to add your weightloss posts to my weekly linkie - it's great to see how everyone else has been getting on and give each other support and encouragement. You can even grab the linkie code and add it to your own blog if you like. :)








get the InLinkz code


Wobbles Wednesday

You might also like to join in with the #WobblesWednesday link-up over at AutismMumma

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter


 MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods


7 comments:

  1. It's good not to stress about things, especially when life is too hectic. You'll get there and meet the targets you set for yourself. I need to buy a new set of scales, mine refuse to tell the truth and show me some random numbers of 40+kg which are soooooo far from reality

    ReplyDelete
  2. 300g really is nothing, I wouldn't even count that. I think just concentrate on the wii fit and the rest will follow. Whenever I feel stressed I turn to yoga, it really helps.

    Sharon xx
    Beauty, Miscellany

    ReplyDelete
  3. 300g is hardly anything for one week, let alone three so well done. Love reading about your positive approach to weigh loss :-) #wobbleswednesday

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a really great result for three weeks of not weighing well done!

    AliceMegan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done! I'd say that's a pretty good result x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a busy week, tough time to think of yourself. To gain such a minimal amount deserves a big pat on the back xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done on the minimal gain, I hope life is easing up a bit now :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...