Sunday 11 October 2015

Sunday weigh-in : All progress is progress !


For the last three weeks, the scales haven't moved. This week, given the time of month, I was expecting a change in the wrong direction. In the end, I got a 300g loss which is pretty pathetic but it's still a babystep in the right direction so it'll do me !!

It should be better though - I've been eating loads of soup and my steps have been really high all week. Glancing at the colours on my fitbug dashboard, I was disappointed to see that I only hit my target on two days. However, looking closer, my target has now been set at over 13,000 steps each day so even on my "failure" days, I was well over 10,000 steps ! Yesterday we went out for a long walk geoacaching and wracked up over 20,000 steps (14km - 8.5 miles).

Positives of the week

- Sod the scales - I'm doing everything right, it's not my fault if they're not playing fairly !

Current targets 

Last week's target : Find the time (or make time) to squeeze in at least one wii fit run - stay in the 80's (half done) (Didn't manage the wiifit because the wiimote needs resetting so I have to wait for Sophie to sort it out - DONE for the rest though)


This week's targets : Survive the (amazingly hectic) week doing the best I can - stay in the 80's

Short-term targets 

(1) get back into the 80's
(2) get my "lbs lost" back into double figures
(3)  get my "weight to lose" badge down into the 40's 
 (4)  get back to 87kg, my pre-holiday weight 
(5) get my "kg lost" badge back into double figures 
(6) get my "weight loss" badge higher than my "still to go" badge
(7) get back into my (smallest) bright blue jeans comfortably
(8) get back to 77kg - my lowest weight since my pregnancies

Longer-term targets :  Hit my target weight of 70kg.

START WEIGHT :93.7kg (BMI 34.8)
TARGET WEIGHT : 70kg (BMI 26)
WEIGHT LAST WEEK  : 89.9kg (BMI 33.4)
WEIGHT TODAY : 89.6kg (BMI 33.3)
WEIGHT LOST SO FAR :  4.1kg
STILL TO GO : 19.6kg
CHANGE THIS WEEK : -0.3kg

Feel free to add your weightloss posts to my weekly linkie - it's great to see how everyone else has been getting on and give each other support and encouragement. You can even grab the linkie code and add it to your own blog if you like. :)










Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

 MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods


4 comments:

  1. So frustrating to know you're trying your best and yet the scales refuse to move.
    Keep it up though, being healthy is the most important thing, the scales will get back into line eventually

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope so - but I'm following your advice and focusing on my habits (which I can control) rather than the number on the scales (which I can't !)

      Delete
  2. Totally with you on that love! Sod the scales - maybe not go as far to throw them out of the window though! :/
    I always find that how my clothes fit is a great indication to whether I've put weight on or not. You are doing all the right things and are walking loads - how did the FitBug change your goal steps - the little git! The fact you have hit 10,000 and over most days is amazing and seeeeeee... the loss is coming now! ;) Thank you for linking up with #WeightLossWednesday and hope to see you this week! Sim xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL The Fitbug changes your targets every week, depending on your steps the week before, so it always pushes you further - the trouble being, you never get to hit your targets !

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...