Friday 2 October 2015

What's Cooking at The Madhouse? menu plan 2/10/15


How are we into October already ? Definitely time to dig out some more winter warmer recipes !

Saturday 

lunch - I think a trip to McDonald's and their soft play might be in order

dinner - Kadai Chicken with hoppers (as it didn't get made last week) or homemade soup

Sunday

lunch - roast dinner - maybe chicken, maybe pork - with roast potatoes, carrots, peas, gravy ...

dinner - sandwich or soup

Monday 

dinnersausage and lentil cassoulet

Tuesday 

dinner - cottage pie

Wednesday 

lunch - crispy chicken & veg sticks with beans & mash

dinner - I think there will be a fridge full of leftovers, if not pasta bake

Thursday 

dinner - Zharkoye (beef stew)

Friday

dinner -  Chinese orange chicken with noodles

***Click on my Menu Plans tag to see all my other weekly menu plan blogposts.***

Meal Planning Monday

Want to see what everyone else is eating ? Head over to Meal Planning Monday at Mrs M's blog !

2 comments:

  1. I think we're going to brave soft play this week. I will be bribing myself with a large coffee! Sausage and lentil cassoulet sounds lovely. Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a sausage cassoulet! I have a slow cooker one that I make often - sooo good on rainy days like today! #mealplanningmonday

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...