Friday 9 October 2015

What's Cooking at The Madhouse? menu plan 9/10/15


This week will be hectic and manic with two parent-teacher evenings on Tuesday and Thursday which means I won't be home until about 9pm on those days. There's no way I'll be cooking then so it'll be whatever's in the freezer ! Roll on the holidays the week after ! :)

Saturday 

lunch - parent-teacher meetings this morning so McDonald's once I get out

dinner - beef stew with spätzle

Sunday

lunch - roast dinner - maybe chicken, maybe pork - with roast potatoes, carrots, peas, gravy ...

dinner - sandwich or soup

Monday 

dinner - Mexican black bean soup

Tuesday 

dinner - Madhouse Daddy can go freezer diving ! Pizza maybe

Wednesday 

lunch - spaghetti carbonara

dinner - cottage pie

Thursday 

dinner - hopefully something that I prepared in the slow cooker yesterday - chicken casserole ?

Friday

dinner -  quiche

***Click on my Menu Plans tag to see all my other weekly menu plan blogposts.***

Meal Planning Monday

Want to see what everyone else is eating ? Head over to Meal Planning Monday at Mrs M's blog !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...