Sunday 18 October 2015

Sunday weigh-in : Well, I survived the week !


This week was as manic as I expected with three parent-teacher evenings but I survived and I even managed to plan ahead with the slow cooker to keep healthy meals on track. No change on the scales which is not bad considering ! And now it's the holidays so I can chill out and get back on track - phew !

Positives of the week

- I survived ! Pretty well considering :) And I haven't come down with a cold which is what usually happens every single time I'm on holidays. Maybe the Perfect7 vitamins are doing their stuff.

Current targets 

Last week's target :  Survive the (amazingly hectic) week doing the best I can - stay in the 80's (DONE)


This week's targets : Be active - get out for long walks with the kids, stay away from the snacks, listen to the slimpod

Short-term targets 

(1) get back into the 80's
(2) get my "lbs lost" back into double figures
(3)  get my "weight to lose" badge down into the 40's 
 (4)  get back to 87kg, my pre-holiday weight 
(5) get my "kg lost" badge back into double figures 
(6) get my "weight loss" badge higher than my "still to go" badge
(7) get back into my (smallest) bright blue jeans comfortably
(8) get back to 77kg - my lowest weight since my pregnancies

Longer-term targets :  Hit my target weight of 70kg.

START WEIGHT :93.7kg (BMI 34.8)
TARGET WEIGHT : 70kg (BMI 26)
WEIGHT LAST WEEK  : 89.6kg (BMI 33.3)
WEIGHT TODAY : 89.6kg (BMI 33.3)
WEIGHT LOST SO FAR :  4.1kg
STILL TO GO : 19.6kg
CHANGE THIS WEEK : -0kg

Feel free to add your weightloss posts to my weekly linkie - it's great to see how everyone else has been getting on and give each other support and encouragement. You can even grab the linkie code and add it to your own blog if you like. :)










Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

 MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods


2 comments:

  1. Well done on surviving, sometimes that is the hardest thing

    ReplyDelete
  2. You really have achieved so much this week! I can just about cope with my parent's evening slot - let alone the teacher who has to sit through 3 evenings of talking to parents! It's out of the way now and you can crack on.You have just reminded me that I should probably locate my slow cooker and make use of it this winter! Thank you for linking up with #WeightLossWednesday - hope you are having a fab week and you can join in again! Sim xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...