Wednesday 28 November 2012

Fashion Culprit, not Fashion Victim !


I've just had a sudden realisation ... We're heading into Christmas party season and, having lost 13kg over the course of the year, I am definitely going to need a new outfit or ten ! Perfect timing for this competition from Fashion Culprit, offering up an outfit for you and a friend. Well, I've just been browsing through their virtual clothes racks and here's my selection :


Fashion Culprit Top Picks


for more information : http://bit.ly/10kpybo

Disclosure : By blogging about the competition, I get some extra entries to the Fashion Culprit – Win an outfit for you and a friend competition.

Other blogposts you may be interested in :


What's your #partypose? blogger challenge

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...