Sunday 25 November 2012

VELCRO® #101Uses Challenge - #7 Toothbrush holder


Aaaggghhh ! This scene of bedlam is what greets me every time I go into the bathroom after the kids have been brushing their teeth ! I only have three kids so how can I have six kids' toothbrushes and two tubes of kids' toothpaste on the go, for goodness' sake ? More to the point, why can nobody put the lid back on the tube or wipe the tooth paste stains off the side of the sink ? You may notice two rather forlorn-looking toothbrush holders sitting on the side of the sink - their suction-pads have stopped sticking so they just add to the general mess.


Well, I decided to see if some of the little stick-on Velcro pads (small enough to stick on the back of a kids' toothbrush, on the handle part so it wouldn't end up in their mouths) would be able to cope with holding up a toothbrush.


I was very impressed to see that they can. That should make it easier to keep the sink area clear and clean now - although I have just noticed in this photo that, although I cleaned the toothpaste off the sink, I missed the bit on the tiles ! How do they manage to get toothpaste so far up the wall ?!


Disclosure : I received a hamper of VELCRO® products in order to take part in the VELCRO® #101uses challenge.



3 comments:

  1. Love it! I think I could do with some of those for our bathroom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so ingenious, love it! Velcro's one of those things that I only tend to use when I have a specific need - I bought some of the straps with buckles and velcr to tidy the cellar, but I should really try to be more creative!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...