Friday 23 November 2012

VELCRO® #101Uses Challenge - #2 Putting up posters


I told you a few days ago (in this post here) that we would be taking part in the VELCRO® #101Uses Challenge so I've been looking through the hamper and putting the products through their paces. I have to say, I've been impressed so far. The first product I tried was the Stick On VELCRO® which comes in a long strip like old-fashioned plasters.


I snipped off four strips, stuck the squares on the four corners of this rather brilliant "family tree" that Pierre brought home from the childminder's and stuck it to his door. This is made of thick card so I wasn't sure how well it would hold but it did, with no effort whatsoever. (And if it hadn't, it wouldn't have mattered - there's a heavy duty version too !)

There are several bloggers taking part in this challenge and you can keep a check on everyone's ideas by using the #101Uses hashtag on twitter.


Disclosure : I received a hamper of VELCRO® products in order to take part in the VELCRO® #101uses challenge.

Other reviews you may be interested in :

2 comments:

  1. That's a great idea, my son wanted to pt up a poster the other day, and I didn't have anything to use, I will have to look out for these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We use this at work to fasten folders to the wall

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...